- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
RETURNS, EXCHANGES, AND MORE
We’re confident that you’ll love your Shinyart.com purchase; however, you may return your items for any reason within 30 days of the date of delivery and we’ll be happy to arrange an exchange, store credit or a refund. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to promptly respond with a resolution. Please be sure to read through our full policy listed below before making your purchase or to answer any questions before contacting your Ice.com support team.
WHAT YOU CAN RETURN.
We accept returns on items in new condition* with the original packaging and materials, including gift boxes and/or certificates of authenticity.
Any item that has been in the customer’s possession for less than 30 days from the date the item was delivered.
WHAT YOU CANNOT RETURN
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept certain items for return.
- Items which are no longer in new condition.
- Special Order of any kind.
- Items which lack their original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity.
- Items which have been customized or altered to meet customer specifications, like resizing or engraving.
- Items which have been in the customer’s possession for more than 30 days from the date the item was delivered.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Be sure to inspect your items promptly upon receipt for shipping errors or manufacturing defects. Defective merchandise must be reported within ten business days of receipt.
- In order to return an item, customers must contact the Shinyart.com Customer Care Team at email@example.com to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Returns lacking a corresponding RMA may be delayed or returned to the customer.
- Shipping fees related to the returned item are the customer’s responsibility. This includes fees to return the item to our facility as well as fees related to shipping a replacement item to the customer, when applicable.
- We advise all customers to return their items via a carrier (like UPS or FedEx) that provides a tracking number. Return shipments which are lost in transit are not the responsibility of Ice.com.
- We inspect all returned items within 5-7 business days of receipt. Any item that is received in a condition which is not new or which does not include all of its original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity, will be returned to the customer.
- After the product’s original condition has been verified, we will issue a refund, store credit or perform an exchange. Most refunds are processed within 7-10 business days of receipt.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
- Unless the item is returned due to a manufacturing defect or because we shipped the wrong item, the original shipping fees associated with your order will not be refunded.
CERTIFIED DIAMOND JEWELRY RETURNS
All item sold with an Appraisal Certificate must be returned with the certificate. If the certificate is not returned with the item, your refund will be reduced by the amount of the replacement cost.***
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain return shipping instructions and a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
- Complete the Customer Return Form to include with your return shipment.
- Using the existing packing materials or your own, prepare your item(s) for return along with their original packaging, gift boxes, and/or certificates of authenticity.
- Be sure to include a copy of your Customer Return Form inside the package and write your RMA number on the outside of the package.
- If a prepaid label was provided for the return, deliver your package to the UPS or FedEx facility nearest you. Otherwise, select a carrier and ship the package to our facility using the address provided by the Ice.com Customer Care Team. Please be sure to use a carrier (like UPS or FedEx) that will provide you with a tracking number for your shipment.
Accidents happen. If you damage your jewelry in any way after the item has been in your possession for more than 30 days from the date of delivery, we can repair it for you! We offer excellent repairs at competitive prices.
To request a repair, please refer to the information below:
- Contact us at email@example.com to initiate the repair process.
- Please provide as much information regarding your order as possible, including the date of purchase, the name and address associated with your order, and the order number, if available. Also, please described the damage in as much detail as possible. Photographs help too!
- Our Customer Care Team will work to obtain an estimate for repair, and determine if a repair is possible. Please note that the estimate is just that - an estimate. Upon receipt, our jewelry experts may find that additional repairs are required. Don't worry - we'll provide you with an updated estimate before any work is performed.
- We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) along with instructions regarding how and where to send the item.
- Once we receive your item, our jewelers will appraise the damage and estimate the necessary cost of repair. If their review requires any changes to your initial estimate, we'll contact you and provide you with an update.
- If you accept the estimated costs, only then will we charge your account and proceed with the repair(s). Return shipping and handling costs will be included in your cost estimate. Note that we do not retain our customers payment details and you may be asked to contact us by phone in order to pay the amount due using a credit card. Payment via PayPal is also available.
- Shinyart.com will ship your repair back to you once repairs and final repair costs have finalized. Please note that repairs may require 4-6 weeks to complete. A dedicated member of our Customer Care Team will work with you directly and provide you with regular updates until you and your treasured piece of jewelry are reunited.
*Without scratches, marks or damage, and no alteration or resizing of the item. Includes all related packaging, including any gift boxes and/or certificates of authenticity which may have been included.
**All items are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. Expedited or express shipping methods are available at an additional cost.
When returning an item that was sold with a certificate, any provided certificate must accompany the returned item(s). If an item is returned without the certificate, Shinyart.com will decrease the amount refunded by the associated cost to replacement the certificate. Please be advised that replacement costs for certificates can vary, but start at $99.00 or more.